We’ve made it easy to book your next appointment online! Click the link to get started and enjoy the online comfort of quick and easy online booking!
Dr. Bree is one of 233 board-certified pediatric dermatologists in the US and is uniquely trained to diagnosis and treat skin conditions and birthmarks in children, 0-18 years of age.
READY TO EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE OF PERSONAL CARE? CALL US TODAY!
We have an exciting announcement! A Children’s House for Pediatric Dermatology will now be sharing our office space with A Children’s House for the Soul.
While our office may look different when you enter our orange doors, one thing is the same: we remain dedicated to our mission of providing exceptional pediatric dermatology care and an extraordinary patient experience that consistently exceeds expectations.
Beginning the week of June 14th, we will be modifying our schedule to offer two appointment options for our patients. We will continue offering telemedicine video visits on Thursdays for those patients who prefer this convenient option with reduced fees. We will now also be offering in-person visits on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Because your health and safety are our top priorities, we will continue to follow some precautions for in-person appointments:
• We are still requiring masks while in the building for all those who are 2 years old and older.
• Only one adult may accompany your child into the office for the appointment. No additional children or family members will be allowed.
• Please come through the back orange door (back door friends are the best!) and one of our staff members will greet you when you arrive.
• Please reschedule your appointment and DO NOT ENTER if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, or known or suspected COVID exposure.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late, we may ask you to schedule your appointment for another time since we are trying to keep a minimum number of people in the office at any one time and need to ensure we have enough time between patients to clean the rooms appropriately.
Whichever way you choose to enter our orange doors, we are looking forward to seeing you soon!
The Team at A Children’s House for Pediatric Dermatology