17 Feb Eczema Research Study
NEA Announces an Eczema Research Study for Children and Adolescents
A research study is now enrolling children aged 2 to 17 years old who suffer from moderate to severe eczema (also called atopic dermatitis).
Eczema is characterized by:…
• Itchy, red, dry skin on the arms, legs and body
• Itching that may disturb your child’s sleep
• Thickened, cracked or scaly skin
• A raised rash that oozes or crusts over
If your child suffers from moderate to severe eczema, he/she may be eligible to participate in this study of an investigational topical, steroid-free drug if he/she meets the following criteria:
• Aged 2 to 17 years old
• Currently have moderate to severe eczema covering at least 25% of their body
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study medication at no cost
• Study care at no cost
Qualified participants may receive:
• Reimbursement for certain expenses incurred for your child’s time for participating in the study
Participating cities include: Fremont, CA; San Diego, CA; Irvine, CA; Miami, FL; St. Joseph, MO; Portland, OR; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Norfolk, VA; Spokane, WA
For more information, please call 1-866-262-0222 ext. 218 or e-mail: email@example.com.
The National Eczema Association (NEA) is committed to improving patients’ quality of life through research, education, and support. You have received this notice for a research study being conducted by Medimetriks as we think it may be of interest to you. NEA is providing this information as a service and does not endorse the study or the study sponsor. NEA is not involved in the study and cannot be held responsible for anything that may occur in connection with the study. Should you have any questions regarding the study, please contact the site coordinator directly.